David Scott Mack Esq.
David has been practicing law for over 30 years. He joined Donahue, Hagan, Klein & Weisberg, LLC. in May 2016. David concentrates his practice in Family Law and Criminal Law.
David has volunteered as an Early Settlement Panelist for over 15 years and is frequently asked to serve as a Blue Ribbon Panelist by the Court. He has lectured on various topics in the family law field in New Jersey and New York. He is the former municipal public defender and prosecutor for the Township of Berkley Heights.
David has been selected for inclusion on the New Jersey Super Lawyers list published by Thomson Reuters in the area of Family Law from 2014 through 2016.
- Selected for inclusion on the New Jersey Super Lawyers list published by Thomson Reuters, 2014 – 2016
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Morris County Bar Association
- Former Municipal Prosecutor and Public Defender for the Township of Berkeley Heights
- Morris County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel and Blue Ribbon Settlement Panel, Panel Member