Nicole L. Rohan, Esq.
Nicole received her bachelor’s degree in psychology with a minor in criminal justice from Marist College in 2016. She received her juris doctorate in 2019 from Rutgers Law School. While in law school, Nicole served as a student-advocate in the Civil Justice Clinic, where she represented indigent clients filing for social security benefits. Nicole also served as a Deborah T. Poritz Summer Fellow with Legal Services of New Jersey, where she was placed at Advocates for Children of New Jersey and South Jersey Legal Services, respectively. At South Jersey Legal Services, she assisted the staff attorney assigned to family matters, focusing primarily on their domestic violence cases, as well as divorce matters.
After graduating law school, Nicole enjoyed a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Angela White Dalton, J.S.C. of the Monmouth County Superior Court, Family Part. During her clerkship, Nicole was responsible for managing and assisting Judge Dalton’s domestic violence, divorce, and post-divorce calendars. She also conducted many successful parenting time mediations in non-dissolution cases. Nicole was admitted to practice law in New Jersey in 2019.
Nicole is an active member of the Somerset County Bar Association and serves as the Co-Chair of the Young Lawyer’s Committee. In addition, she serves on additional subcommittees to assist with the planning and execution of annual events. She is also a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and the Monmouth County Bar Association.
- student-advocate, Civil Justice Clinic
- Deborah T. Poritz Summer Fellow with Legal Services of New Jersey, placed at Advocates for Children of New Jersey and South Jersey Legal Services
- Somerset County Bar Association, Co-Chair of the Young Lawyer’s Committee
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- judicial clerkship with the Honorable Angela White Dalton, J.S.C. of the Monmouth County Superior Court, Family Part
- associate at Lyons & Associates