On June 19, 2018, Alex M. Miller, Esq. presented at the Barry Croland Family Law Inn of Court. The “Family Law Jeopardy” was organized by Ms. Miller, which presented a game-show style interactive seminar on various topics of family law. Participants included sitting and retired judges, as well as family law attorneys throughout northern New Jersey.
- Can You or Your Spouse Return to the House During the Divorce Process After Moving Out?
- NJSBA Family Law Symposium
- If The Trial Court Denies My Request For A Final Restraining Order, Can The Appellate Division Grant It?
- The Importance of Alternatives to Courts During a Pandemic
- Self-Emancipation of a Teenager