Jessica Mass, Esq.
Ms. Jessica Mass, Esq. earned her bachelor’s degree, with honors, from New York University in 2011, where she majored in journalism. She earned her juris doctor in 2014 from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (Yeshiva University) with a concentration in Family & Matrimonial Law. Jessica is admitted to practice law in New Jersey as well as New York.
Prior to joining the firm in early 2024, Jessica advised and represented clients regarding education law and general litigation matters. In addition, Jessica served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Theresa E. Mullen, J.S.C. of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, Family Part in Union County.
While pursuing her legal and undergraduate studies, Jessica held various internships at media outlets as well as nonprofit organizations (including NBC News, The Joan Hamburg Show, etc.). During internships at Nickelodeon and The Children’s Advertising Review Unit, Jessica gained valuable knowledge of laws aimed at safeguarding children’s interests. With her journalism background and multifaceted legal training, Jessica is well-equipped to handle complex cases. Outside of the office, Jessica is a volunteer Girl Scout Troop Leader for GSHNJ Service Unit 28. As a Troop Leader, Jessica’s responsibilities range from planning and executing community service and skills-building activities for her troop and ensuring her troop’s compliance with the organization’s local and national values and policies.
- Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution (Staff Editor 2012-2013)
- Howard M. Squadron Fellowship in Law, Media and Society (awarded funding for internship placement while enrolled at Cardozo)
- New York University, B.A. cum laude and Founders’ Day Award (GPA-based commencement honor)
- Morris County Bar Association
- Private practice education law and general litigation
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Theresa E. Mullen, J.S.C. of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, Family Part in Union County