Phyllis S. Klein Esq.
A former Law Clerk to the Honorable Carmen A. Ferrante, J.S.C., Phyllis has also lectured for the Institute for Continuing Legal Education, the American Trial Lawyers Association, various bar associations and the Family Law Inns of Court. She has also sat as a member of both the New Jersey Ethics Committee and the Fee Arbitration Committee. Phyllis was also a contributor to the Custody chapter of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, perhaps the most widely known treatise in New Jersey matrimonial and family law.
Phyllis has several reported decisions, including Piscopo v. Piscopo, Kronberg v. Kronberg, N.B. v. T.B., Kinsella v. Kinsella, and White v. White. A truly compassionate attorney, Phyllis is known for attending to the needs of her clients and ensuring that each issue is handled appropriately, whether by way of mediation, or litigation.
- Essex County Bar Association, Family Law Achievement Award, 2003
- Selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyers list published by Thomson Reuters, 2005-2015
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Essex County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Morris County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Barry Croland Family Law Inn of Court, Member
- Essex County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Executive Committee, 1987 – Present
- Essex County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Co-Chair, Executive Committee, 2001 – 2003