Partner, Debra S. Weisberg, Esq. moderated a seminar for the Morris County Bar Association Family Law Committee entitled, “The Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017: How it Impacts Family Law Practice, Alimony and Other Support Issues in 2019 and Beyond” which took place on March 12, 2019. The Morris County Bar Association Family Law Committee was honored to have Morris County Family Court Judges on the Panel.
- Can You or Your Spouse Return to the House During the Divorce Process After Moving Out?
- NJSBA Family Law Symposium
- If The Trial Court Denies My Request For A Final Restraining Order, Can The Appellate Division Grant It?
- The Importance of Alternatives to Courts During a Pandemic
- Self-Emancipation of a Teenager