On Friday October 18th, Donahue, Hagan, Klein & Weisberg, LLC partners Debra S. Weisberg, Esq. and Stephanie Frangos Hagan, Esq. will serve as moderators at the annual Morris County Bar Association Legalpalooza seminar. As moderators, Ms. Weisberg and Ms. Frangos Hagan will lead discussions between members of the Morris County bench and bar on the Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media in family law cases, and how to create a plan to care for your clients and your practice should you become unable to practice law. Legalpalooza will take place at the Morris County Administration Building on Court Street in Morristown, New Jersey, from 11:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. For more information, contact us.
- Can You or Your Spouse Return to the House During the Divorce Process After Moving Out?
- NJSBA Family Law Symposium
- If The Trial Court Denies My Request For A Final Restraining Order, Can The Appellate Division Grant It?
- The Importance of Alternatives to Courts During a Pandemic
- Self-Emancipation of a Teenager