Ms. Weisberg authored an article entitled “Burdens of Proof for Retirees” regarding the modification and/or termination of alimony upon the retirement of the payor spouse. Analyzing the Appellate Division case of Landers v. Landers, 444 N.J. Super. 315 (App. Div. 2016) and the recently amended alimony statute N.J.S.A. 2A:34-23(j), Ms. Weisberg provided guidance on the intricacies of the law regarding retirement. This article was originally published in the February 2018 issue of New Jersey Lawyer magazine, a publication of the New Jersey State Bar Association, and is reprinted here with permission. Burdens of Proof for Retirees, New Jersey Lawyer Magazine, 2018, https://dhkwlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Burdens-of-Proof-for-Retirees.pdf.
- Can You or Your Spouse Return to the House During the Divorce Process After Moving Out?
- NJSBA Family Law Symposium
- If The Trial Court Denies My Request For A Final Restraining Order, Can The Appellate Division Grant It?
- The Importance of Alternatives to Courts During a Pandemic
- Self-Emancipation of a Teenager