In addition to partner Stephanie Frangos Hagan, Esq. who currently serves at the Immediate Past Chair of the NJSBA Family Law Executive Committee, Francis W. Donahue, Esq. and Debra S. Weisberg, Esq. were selected as members of the prestigious NJSBA Family Law Executive Committee. The mission of “FLEC” is to maintain and improve the practice of family law through effective interaction with the family courts and by informing of current legislation and regulations. In addition, associates Alex M. Miller, Esq. and Kaitlyn A. Lapi, Esq. were selected as members of the Young Lawyer’s Sub-Committee of the NJSBA Family Law Executive Committee.
- Can You or Your Spouse Return to the House During the Divorce Process After Moving Out?
- NJSBA Family Law Symposium
- If The Trial Court Denies My Request For A Final Restraining Order, Can The Appellate Division Grant It?
- The Importance of Alternatives to Courts During a Pandemic
- Self-Emancipation of a Teenager